Promotions for 2012
03 April 2012
The directors of CRGP are delighted to announce two significant developments within the organisation, with Lorraine Martin and Michelle McIntyre both being promoted to Associates.
Lorraine has progressed to this position during her 8 years with the practice in the Building Surveying department. She will now take an important role in leading the evolution and growth of this important discipline. Lorraine brings considerable experience and skills to this role, and we anticipate that her attributes of diligence and professionalism, combined with her wide-ranging construction knowledge will enhance services to our diverse client base.
Michelle's promotion is in recognition of the vital role she plays in practice and financial management. In difficult market conditions, her thoroughness, clarity and dedication have been vital in creating a solid base for the management of the practice, and she continues to build strong relationships with our clients and our supply chain. Michelle brings a rare ability to be calm and positive whatever the circumstances, characteristics we are confident will enhance her development within this new role.
CRGP remain committed to delivering excellent service and developing the practice in unpredictable market conditions, and recognise that a key part of achieving this is through the long term, positive development of our people. These promotions and other related developments are part of our strategy to build the business fit for the future.
All news stories
- 27/11/2014 Linlithgow Leisure Centre
- 5/11/2014 Happy 50th Birthday to Us!
- 24/09/2014 Fraser Darling House
- 3/09/2014 Cuillin Hills Hotel Phase 3
- 4/06/2014 Saracen House Complete
- 26/02/2014 Mosswood Care Home, Linwood
- 21/02/2014 Works Commence on Isle of Luing
- 14/02/2014 Sauchiehall Street Completion
- 24/01/2014 Kirkintilloch Community Sports Club
- 24/01/2014 Planning for Linthouse Development