Promotions for 2012
03 April 2012
The directors of CRGP are delighted to announce two significant developments within the organisation, with Lorraine Martin and Michelle McIntyre both being promoted to Associates.
Lorraine has progressed to this position during her 8 years with the practice in the Building Surveying department. She will now take an important role in leading the evolution and growth of this important discipline. Lorraine brings considerable experience and skills to this role, and we anticipate that her attributes of diligence and professionalism, combined with her wide-ranging construction knowledge will enhance services to our diverse client base.
Michelle's promotion is in recognition of the vital role she plays in practice and financial management. In difficult market conditions, her thoroughness, clarity and dedication have been vital in creating a solid base for the management of the practice, and she continues to build strong relationships with our clients and our supply chain. Michelle brings a rare ability to be calm and positive whatever the circumstances, characteristics we are confident will enhance her development within this new role.
CRGP remain committed to delivering excellent service and developing the practice in unpredictable market conditions, and recognise that a key part of achieving this is through the long term, positive development of our people. These promotions and other related developments are part of our strategy to build the business fit for the future.
All news stories
- 29/07/2015 Balquidder House Care Home, Alexandria
- 24/06/2015 Planning Obtained for Moray Schools
- 19/06/2015 Dumfries Learning Town
- 17/06/2015 Atlantic Island Centre, Isle of Luing
- 8/05/2015 Manor Hall Opening
- 22/04/2015 Defence School of Transport Opening
- 21/04/2015 Completion in Alness
- 15/04/2015 Works Commence at Linlithgow Leisure Centre
- 31/03/2015 Progress at Linthouse
- 21/01/2015 Greenlaw Grove Care Home