Opening of Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
09 August 2012
After 2 years of reconstruction, extension, new building and fit out, The Loch Lomond Arms Hotel was officially reopened on Wednesday 8th August by Sir Malcolm Colquhoun.
The building, which has operated as a hotel for some 200 years, will now be run by Luss Estates Company (LEC) and will be a "destination" restaurant, bar and hotel serving food of the highest quality in luxury surroundings.
CRGP Ltd was originally appointed to act as project monitors by LEC's funder but this role was expanded to include both the project management and quantity surveying of the final year of the construction process.
Alan Stewart of CRGP commented "The quality of the completed works is first class and this, coupled with terrific architectural and interior design, has resulted in a project CRGP is very proud to be associated with. Full credit should be given to the main contractor Drumkinnon Joinery and the M&E contractor Ledgerwoods for their never-say-die attitude in completing the works and providing LEC with an excellent finished product. In addition we note the support given and effort made by Jim Lough at Hay Lough Davis.
We wish LEC all the best for their new premises and have no doubt this will be a success."
All news stories
- 23/05/2013 Riverside Business Park
- 16/05/2013 Xcite Whitburn Leisure Centre
- 24/04/2013 New Gurdwara Opens
- 4/04/2013 Saracen House
- 3/04/2013 Alexander Barracks featured in the BBC Drama 'Our Girl'
- 28/03/2013 Completion of Townhead Village Hall
- 14/02/2013 Rouken Glen Park Pavilion
- 24/12/2012 Festive Holiday
- 18/12/2012 Progress at Stewart Brewing
- 28/11/2012 Award for Dundonald House Care Home