Opening of Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
09 August 2012
After 2 years of reconstruction, extension, new building and fit out, The Loch Lomond Arms Hotel was officially reopened on Wednesday 8th August by Sir Malcolm Colquhoun.
The building, which has operated as a hotel for some 200 years, will now be run by Luss Estates Company (LEC) and will be a "destination" restaurant, bar and hotel serving food of the highest quality in luxury surroundings.
CRGP Ltd was originally appointed to act as project monitors by LEC's funder but this role was expanded to include both the project management and quantity surveying of the final year of the construction process.
Alan Stewart of CRGP commented "The quality of the completed works is first class and this, coupled with terrific architectural and interior design, has resulted in a project CRGP is very proud to be associated with. Full credit should be given to the main contractor Drumkinnon Joinery and the M&E contractor Ledgerwoods for their never-say-die attitude in completing the works and providing LEC with an excellent finished product. In addition we note the support given and effort made by Jim Lough at Hay Lough Davis.
We wish LEC all the best for their new premises and have no doubt this will be a success."
All news stories
- 5/11/2014 Happy 50th Birthday to Us!
- 24/09/2014 Fraser Darling House
- 3/09/2014 Cuillin Hills Hotel Phase 3
- 4/06/2014 Saracen House Complete
- 26/02/2014 Mosswood Care Home, Linwood
- 21/02/2014 Works Commence on Isle of Luing
- 14/02/2014 Sauchiehall Street Completion
- 24/01/2014 Kirkintilloch Community Sports Club
- 24/01/2014 Planning for Linthouse Development
- 18/12/2013 Martin Ward