Opening of Loch Lomond Arms Hotel
09 August 2012
After 2 years of reconstruction, extension, new building and fit out, The Loch Lomond Arms Hotel was officially reopened on Wednesday 8th August by Sir Malcolm Colquhoun.
The building, which has operated as a hotel for some 200 years, will now be run by Luss Estates Company (LEC) and will be a "destination" restaurant, bar and hotel serving food of the highest quality in luxury surroundings.
CRGP Ltd was originally appointed to act as project monitors by LEC's funder but this role was expanded to include both the project management and quantity surveying of the final year of the construction process.
Alan Stewart of CRGP commented "The quality of the completed works is first class and this, coupled with terrific architectural and interior design, has resulted in a project CRGP is very proud to be associated with. Full credit should be given to the main contractor Drumkinnon Joinery and the M&E contractor Ledgerwoods for their never-say-die attitude in completing the works and providing LEC with an excellent finished product. In addition we note the support given and effort made by Jim Lough at Hay Lough Davis.
We wish LEC all the best for their new premises and have no doubt this will be a success."
All news stories
- 1/12/2016 Movember 2016
- 25/11/2016 Linthouse Completion
- 4/11/2016 Funeral Home Complete
- 4/11/2016 Strathclyde Park Finishing Tower
- 6/10/2016 Hungry? Try a CRGP Sandwich!
- 23/09/2016 Handover of M&Co Inverness
- 15/06/2016 Linthouse Point Progress
- 31/03/2016 Associate Appointments
- 26/02/2016 Congratulations Connor!
- 16/02/2016 Phase 2 Linlithgow Leisure Centre Complete