If you are about to build, extend or demolish a structure then the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007, place a number of legal duties on you as the Client.
CDM is concerned with all Health, Safety and Welfare aspects of construction and maintenance projects.
For many projects you will need an advisor to assist with your duties. This advisor is called a CDM Co-ordinator, previously called a Planning Supervisor under the older regulations, and for notifiable projects you are required to appoint a CDMC.
The CDM Co-ordinator is a key project advisor in respect of construction health and safety risk management matters.
CRGP Limited provide a CDM Co-ordinator service to assist Clients through the various processes and advise you on your CDM duties.
Click to download CRGP's CDM Co-ordinator, a brief guide for clients CDM Co-ordinator Brief Client Guide.
- Langside Parish Church
- Fire damage reinstatement, alterations and extension
- Xcite Whitburn Leisure Centre
- Fire damage reinstatement
- Glasgow Gurdwara
- New Sikh Temple on Albert Drive, Glasgow
- East Princes Street, Helensburgh
- Storm Damage Reinstatement
- 3 Bridges Care Home, Glasgow
- New Build 72-bed Care Home
- Mull and Iona Abattoir
- Fire Damage Reinstatement
- Cuillin Hills Hotel, Portree
- Phase 1 Refurbishment Works
- Dundonald Nursing Home
- New build nursing home
- Clyde Cruising Club, Bardowie
- Water Damage Reinstatement of CCC Dinghy Section's Clubhouse
- Cadell House / Kudos
- Waterloo Street / Wellington Street, Glasgow
There are more case studies available in this section. Reveal all CDM Co-ordinator case studies.