Interior Design Vacancy
We are currently seeking a creative and ambitious graduate designer to join our Glasgow office Interior Design Team.
You will be working alongside our Interior Designers and Architects on projects across a variety of sectors, including hospitality, workplace and residential, assisting in all stages of the design process.
In addition you will be involved in site visits, client meetings, and the production of working drawings to allow contractors to deliver works on site
The ideal candidate will have:-
- A degree in Interior Design or a relevant field;
- Proficient Auto Cad skills, whilst Revit ability would be an advantage;
- Excellent Adobe programmes knowledge;
- A full drivers licence;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Work experience within the Interior Design sector would be desirable.
If interested, please email your CV and portfolio to our Glasgow office, firstname.lastname@example.org with subject header ‘Interior Design Vacancy’