CRGP Architects are looking to complement our creative team with a range of talented and enthusiastic individuals for continued growth across a variety of exciting projects and opportunities throughout the UK. The positions exist for both our Glasgow & Inverness offices with opportunity for ambitious candidates to form the next generation and drive the culture and direction of the business with support and mentoring from our established senior team.
- Architects & Technicians: Minimum 3 years post qualified project experience through to senior team leads.
- Architectural Assistants: Part 2 (F/T) positions available.
All candidates must have:
- Pro-active and driven attitude for individual & team working.
- Ambition to grow personally and within the business.
- A proven skillset that strives for excellence within their discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for problem solving and ability to delivery.
- Revit skillset (desirable, otherwise a willingness to learn)
CRGP Ltd is a multi-disciplinary practice who operate throughout the UK. With a diverse and growing portfolio ranging through commercial, leisure, education and residential sectors, we take pride in our dynamic aptitude and strength of delivery to client briefs.
We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package. Our studio ethos is creative, collaborative, and friendly, encouraging mutual success and development opportunities through a supported and focused culture.
CRGP Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to flourish within CRGP we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV stating the position applied for, availability and preferred office location with examples of both creative and technical work (no larger than 10Mb please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org